The HSE has issued a warning about “party pills” after six young people were hospitalised on Tuesday after apparently consuming a substance called 2C-P at a house party. An 18-year-old man was
Cork teenager hospitalised following drugs overdose dies University Hospital after taking ill at the house party at St Patrick’s Terrace on Green Street in …
HSE issues new drugs warning after horrifying scenes at Cork house party. An 18-year-old boy remains in a serious condition in hospital after taking a psychoactive substance on Monday night. Six people who are thought to have taken the drugs at a house party in Cork on Monday night were hospitalised, with one still in a serious
Six young people were hospitalised after a house party in the south of Cork. The issue can no longer be ignored, writes Graham de Barra. Promoting safety . Drug-taking, violence and self
The HSE has today issued a new warning about possible contaminated ‘party pills’ after a number of people in Cork became ill after taking drugs. warning after horrifying scenes at Cork
A Cork teen has died in hospital days after he overdosed at a house party. The 18-year-old student, named locally as Alex Ryan, consumed a synthetic drug at a house party in Cork city on Tuesday morning. The man from Millstreet in Cork was one of six people who were sick after consuming a powdered version of a psychedelic phenethylamine called 2C I at the party …
Man (20s) arrested after ’designer drug’ puts six people in hospital in Cork The six young people were hospitalised after a house party on the south of the city. Drug-taking, violence and
hse warning over synthetic drugs. local news four people hospitalised after house party on cork`s southside.. local news mallow town hall gets two million euro in funding. local news apple security alert update. local news noel o`flynn will not contest the general election. load more.